Hi. I am Daniel. Well , this is not my personal blog as my personal life really is personal. Haha. But this blog instead will be my thoughts and hopefully feedbacks about what the world has to say about few topics and issues.. As none can see , I'm actually interested in the studies of mankind. Though I'm not really sure whether my topics are actually all related to one another but I'll try my best.
Knowing many people and different types of people plus the feeling of "What if I was them?" got me thinking of many things. Not only that , maybe because of my past and experience living as myself made me who I am now and how I think of things.
Maybe it's the curiousity that is killing me , wanting to know more about the same but different people since I am one of them and yet not.
So I hope I can learn a number of things by posting a few things also hoped others can learn as well. Afterall , life is a learning process.
p.s I'm also using my style of delivering the message. Mind you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment