Saturday, June 5, 2010

Management Dash

Just today, I had my first time experience of unleashing my organizing ability. In other words, I finally completed a task as a leader/head/organizer/planner of an orphanage trip. No. Rather all of us completed this task together.

This post is unlike my other post because it is dedicated to all of my friends who help out today. Seriously, not of this would be like this without anyone of you guys.

I want to thank Oon, Yap and Kah Wei for the games preparation. Although we kinda had a bad start... But still everyone had fun and laughed. Probably the most memorable part in this trip.

Thanks to Ivy, Glynn, Hui Ying, Zhi Qing, Wan Yee, Pui Yee and her gang for teaching the children how to make such beautiful bookmarks. I wasn't there but through the pictures I know that the kids really had a good time.

The girls who played futsal (Vivian, Joanne, Po, Parimala, Poh Teng, Mei Qi, Pei Qi, Nancy) with the girls. A very much thank you to all of you for staying/running under the sun with your sweats and towels.

Thank you, Seow Ying and Jia Wern for sparing some time taking photographs while everyone was playing with the kids. The pictures will bring back these memories as we go on with our lives.

Also the 4 first aid members for their presence and one of their singing... Safety wouldn't be there if you guys weren't there.

To Ms. Heng for purposely drive back to the orphanage just to pick some of us up.

Lastly, to the visitors Choo and Norman for visiting.

And not forgetting to every resident in the orphanage.. I doubt you all will read this but thank you for giving us such a great experience.

I'm also sorry, for being a not-good-enough leader for the event. Next time, I'll give a better shot. I know something we did not expect happened but I believe everything will be fine. But look at the bright side, we had one heck of a time there. Once again, thank you all for making this happen. Well, I'm pretty grateful.. Thank guys. So... Happy holidays! God bless you all. Oh.. and be sure to finish up your PLC. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment