As we live in a world of multi-individuals, we need to find a partner in life who is compatible with us almost 99.9%. Well, different individuals would lower the bar but heck, we would definitely want to be with someone who is at least can have some exact point of view.
But the system is rather odd. We have people who believes in love at first sight. People who obtains their spouse from friendship. People who just want their partner to be loaded with cash. People who just want to do "it".
But the opposite exists too. There are seriously people who DO NOT believe in love at first sight. People who DO NOT obtain their spouse from friendship. People who DO NOT want their partner to be loaded with case. People who DO NOT just wanting to do "it".
And of course the list goes on. I've heard friends who says things like "Being single is better than being in the wrong relationship". But how do you know it's right if you don't even try? Also, there is something about breaking up in a relationship will help you appreciate the next. I mean, what the heck? Then what about love at first sight or "I'll love you forever..."?
I'm rather confused at this. There must be a system for this. Or else, this world just gets even more chaotic as time flies. Or is everyone okay with this? I mean is it seriously okay for someone to cry, weep, or even sing emo songs? If that is find.. Are we sure this is not chaotic enough?
What about other point of view? One example I'm quite clearly understood is destiny. Allowing God to matchmake you with someone else. It is totally fine to me, but how will this happen? By following different steps? So many contradicting rules and regulations, it almost make me no longer sincere to anything. But for sure there is suppose to be one exact truth, or is there multiple of truths that should be accepted?
There is no one thing for sure for this. There is just so many mindsets when it comes to this topic. So many..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment